Hole in One Club
– Winner must be a current active member of the men’s club and all club fees/dues/assessments must be paid up before the hole in one was scored.
– The hole in one must be scored in the Saturday sweeps or one of the monthly tournaments. The hole in one must be made at the Vineyard Golf Course.
– The hole in one must be scored on a regulation hole (temporary tees and/or greens are ineligible). The hole in one must be attested to by at least one other active men’s club member.
– If more than one hole in one is scored on the same day the current prize fund will be shared equally.
– A new prize fund will begin after the present fund has been awarded and will be limited to the amount contributed to the new fund.Also Each Year a new donation of $5.00 will be included.
– No refunds or withdrawals are allowed for any reason.
Write your name on a piece of paper with notation “Men’s Club Hole in One Contest” and give to any Board member with $5.00 entry fee.
Current Active Paid Members
As of 07/26/19
Dagostino Jr, Vince Francis
Maggiore Sr., Robert
Miller, Michael J
Purviance, Charles H
Russo, Bob Steven
Young, Michael G
Total 64 @ $5 = $320.00
Last Winner was Kevin Brown ($870) – 03/29/19